NOSE SUCKER VACUUM CLEANER | medinaris®
The Nose Sucker Vacuum Cleaner of medinaris® – the original from Germany!
Infants breathe almost exclusively through the nose. Is this clogged, follow sleepless nights, the child gets difficulty breathing and breastfeeding of babies is disturbed.
There is a risk of complications. The regular removal of accumulated nasal secretions and keep clear nasal breathing are therefore very important. To improve breathing, general health, and prevention of complications of medinaris® NOSE SUCKER VACUUM CLEANER is suitable excellent.
Functionality Vacuum Cleaner – nasal vacuum cleaner The medinaris® NOSE SUCKER VACUUM must be connected to a standard vacuum cleaner *. Regardless which suction of the vacuum cleaner has, the medinaris® NOSE SUCKER VACUUM CLEANER reduces the suction force automatically on the strength of a normal Ausschnaubens. To achieve an efficient suction, it is sufficient to carry the NOSE medinaris® SUCKER VACUUM only to the nose.
* The medinaris® NOSE SUCKER VACUUM works with all brands. Only ÜR Vorwerk vacuum cleaner you need to medinaris® Barbican adapter!
Produktvideo Nose Sucker Vacuum Cleaner of medinaris®
1 x medinaris® NOSE SUCKER VACUUM CLEANER:
- 1 suction head
- 1 catchers
- 1 hose
- 1 Connecting piston
- The medinaris® NASENSAUGER-VACUUM CLEANER must be connected to a commercially available vacuum cleaner *.
- Independent of the suction power of the vacuum cleaner, the medinaris® NOSE SUPPORT CLEANER automatically reduces the suction force to the level of normal exhaustion.
- In order to achieve effective suction, it is sufficient to guide the medinaris® NOSE SUPPORT VACUUM CLEANER only to the nose.
- * The medinaris® NASENSAUGER-STAUBSAUAUGER works with all brands. Only for Vorwerk vacuum cleaners you need the medinaris® Vorwerk-Ada
instructions Nasal Aspirator – Vacuum Cleaner – nasal vacuum cleaner
- Plug the cleaner head (A) to the receiving flask (B) together in the outer envelope (C) so that the cleaner head faces outwards.
- Connect the connecting piston (D) with the hose Your vacuum cleaner.
- Secure your child, especially the head.
- Turn on the vacuum cleaner and run the Suction head (A) to the nostril of your child.
- Aspirate few seconds, repeatedly setting down until the nose is freed from mucus to both nostrils.
- Attention! The suction process is to be performed only by adults! When applying to several children, an intermediate cleaning is required or use a medinaris® Exchange Set.
Bauteile eines Nasensauger-Staubsauger vom medinaris®
Take the suction head (A) to the receiving flask (B) composed of the outer bulb (C). Rinse the receiving flask (B) if necessary from outside. Now disconnect the cleaner head (A) from the receiving flask (B). Rinse all parts with hot water. After each application is to be boiled out of the suction head (A).
Do not use a sterilization device. To simplify cleaning, please ask for the medinaris® cleaning brush!
Cleaning brush medinaris®/ Accesoires
Cleaning brush for the NOSE SUCKER VACUUM of medinaris®...
medinaris® Vorwerk Adapter/ Accesoires Nose Sucker
The Vorwerk Adapter & Universal Adapter Nasal Aspirator Vacuum...
The nasal aspirator is CE marked in accordance with EC Directive 93/42 / EEC and certified as a medical device by a eingefühertes quality management according to DIN EN ISO 13458th
Our certifications can be found here!